Our vertical bar pendant is carefully hand stamped with the words "Mo Anam Cara", which in gaelic means "Friend of My Soul" or "Soul Mate". A unique way to express an Irish Scottish Gaelic sentiment to your loved one, the charm has a distinctive distressed finish, hand cut, deliberate uneven edges (filed smooth) to represent the bumps in the road that we go through in life...yet ultimately beautiful. A truly lovely necklace, sure to be treasured.
- Letters are individually hand stamped, and text can be changed to names, a birth date - whatever you like.
- Sterling silver or gold filled bar is handcut, measuring approx 35mm x 7mm
- Vertical bar charm is hammered and roughly brushed to a distressed finish
- Charm cluster hangs from a twisted ring, easily removed from the chain to be used as a bouquet charm.
- Birthstones are semi-precious and natural. Therefore no two are the same in size, color and shape - like the unique people they represent.
- Pendant hangs from a 1mm cable chain
- Note about chain length - If purchasing a gift and you are not sure that 16" would be too small, 18" or 20" might be a better choice.
- Handmade with care
*Please allow 1 week to create your personalized jewelry prior to ship*
Fonts are in order of size, 1 being the smallest