- When submitting an order to Piccola Jewelry, you are entering into a contract with us to supply you with handmade jewelry items as described in the product details. This contract will become binding upon your acceptance via email of your order.
- In the rare circumstance of the product you ordered not being available, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the appropriate action (i.e. full refund or a substitute product incurring a part refund or extra payment as required)
- All jewelry on this website is handmade to order by Chandra Greatti, Owner and Designer of Piccola Jewelry. Unless otherwise stated at the time of ordering, your order will be shipped within 1 week.
Chandra Greatti, Fall River, NS, B2T 1H7, Canada
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PHOTOS
- Clear pictures are provided to allow you to see each piece in the Piccola Jewelry collection. However, please be aware that they are taken close up. Please pay close attention to the measurements provided for a true idea of scale.
- Due to the irregularities of natural gemstones and the nature of hand stamping text, we reserve the right to sell items with minor differences to the products photographed.PACKAGING
SALES TAX AND IMPORT DUTY
All prices are stated clearly in US dollars at their full price.
Piccola Jewelry is an HST registered company, and Canadian GST/PST will be remitted on behalf of Canadian customers.
Piccola Jewelry is not responsible for any import duties which may be applicable to your country.COPYRIGHT
Please contact us to gain prior consent if you would like to use any images or content for any other purpose. Anyone found to be in breach of copyright will be legally pursued.
Fonts are in order of size, 1 being the smallest